Salvation is an individual matter. Exhaltation is a FAMILY MATTER. -Russel M. Nelson
AJ's is long too. Well, it is now that he got snipped! I seem to recall baby Audrey's tongue being long as well!
Audrey has one too. It's incredible and incredibly cute!
Oh my goodness, she is just too cute!!!! And I love the one of Grace wearing the goggles... I think you should have let her wear them to church. I know I would have gotten a kick out of it. :)
I can't believe all the hair that Anne has! I tell you girl, you have Calendar Babies!--Love Mom
She is soooo beautiful! Look at those long, curly eyelashes-- Lucky girl!
That is such a cute picture! She has so much hair!
Oh she is adorable!!! Anne is SO CUTE, nay, she's pretty!
She is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
AJ's is long too. Well, it is now that he got snipped! I seem to recall baby Audrey's tongue being long as well!
Audrey has one too. It's incredible and incredibly cute!
Oh my goodness, she is just too cute!!!! And I love the one of Grace wearing the goggles... I think you should have let her wear them to church. I know I would have gotten a kick out of it. :)
I can't believe all the hair that Anne has! I tell you girl, you have Calendar Babies!--Love Mom
She is soooo beautiful! Look at those long, curly eyelashes-- Lucky girl!
That is such a cute picture! She has so much hair!
Oh she is adorable!!! Anne is SO CUTE, nay, she's pretty!
She is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment