Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Surviving Parenthood

Some nights the only way to brush Grace's teeth before bed is to let her brush mine too!
Doesn't that look like fun?!? Anyone want to let Grace brush their teeth too?
I really like that Anne is watching in the mirror....ah one day she too will have teeth and enjoy this pleasurable experience.

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

I'm going to have to try that! Riley's obsessed with toothbrushes, so I bet she'd love brushing my teeth. Keep the great ideas coming!

Emma said...

9 times out of 10 it's a struggle to let me brush Timothy's teeth. I never had a problem with David. Maybe I should try that, let him brush my teeth at the same time hmmm.

emily said...

that's a good one--i might try it. i've been known to plug alli's nose to get her to open her mouth. so now, when she's in a good mood she's started to plug her own nose and smile at me like she's got the whole process figured out.

Jodie Haney said...

I've said it before...you are a good Mommy!
Emily is funny!

Brekke said...

You are so awesome! I love the picture.

Laura said...

Ha! That cracks me up!!! Tell Grace can come over and brush my teeth too. :)