Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Trip Home

Hoover Dam was a neat drive...they have some serious road projects in progress.
We were amazed by the gorge this bridge is going to span in the future!
AMAZING!!!
We found a little park in Junction, Tx where we were able to get a few wiggles out before continuing our drive home.

Another wiggle stop. We sure had a good time even if it took us six days to get home.

(Is now a good time to mention that whoever wasn't driving sat in the back between the carseats. Good thing we have narrow bums because it was a TIGHT fit!)



This road trip took us through Texas, Okalahoma, Kansas, Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico.

Things went quite well considering the undertaking. Thankfully Edwin and I waited until we were home (at least mostly home) before illness caught up with us! However, 3 1/2 hours from home when you have the stomach flu is no way to end a trip! Oh well, we made it!


3 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm glad you guys made it home ok! We sure miss you guys!

Brekke said...

You are very BRAVE! That is a huge trip, especially, in the back seat. I feel your pain with the stomach flu - Matt and I got to enjoy that in Utah, thankfully.

Jodie Haney said...

From ice storms to cactus...that is quite a trip!