Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ahhh....Relief

Well, we are officially here. Moved in? Not in the least!!! I left Texas on April 09th with Grace and Anne. It's been a long stretch to get into our own place, but we are finally here. We were glad to spend time with our family, but boy oh boy it's tough putting together a house with two little ones and a husband who is working day and night (not to mention the fact that the closet flooded before we unpacked everything....I spent the evening using the blow dryer to get the water out of the closet.) Nothing was ruined, the closet was smelly and wet and no one knows where the water source is located. Just a irritating thing when you have so much to do already.
I'm glad to be back online in my own home with my computer. There is something very soothing for me to sit and write. I have missed this very much...hopefully I will be back to posting weekly in no time flat.
As for now I've got to get my night owl to bed so we can all sleep....Edwin works overnight tomorrow and I need to get everyone packed for the weekend wedding back at home. There's nothing like unpacking to repack! We will be here to stay soon (I hope....but anything can call us home these days).
I hope all has been well with other fellow bloggers, but time will tell as I begin to catch up on your lives....so POST POST POST!!!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay! I'm glad you are in your own place and have internet again! I've been wanting to e-mail you but knew that you wouldn't be able to get it for a while. I would've called but I don't like to call while you're with family because I don't want to interrupt anything. Send me your address! I have something for you!!!

Andrea said...

Welcome back Jen! I have been checking checking checking your blog! Don't think for a second that we don't miss you and love you all like heck!

Brekke said...

I'm glad you are home, but I'm more excited to have updates again. We miss you all.