Sunday, May 17, 2009

Week Vacation with Family

We went to the folks house for Mother's Day weekend, and found out my little brother accepted a new job and was moving in TWO WEEKS!!! Congratulations Tim and Amber!!! Enjoy your new adventure and good luck with the quick move. Beautiful Aunt Leonora is always ready to play with the girls on the trampoline, the four-wheeler, or out in the yard with the Bocce balls. We love you!
Aunt Rachel, Uncle Linden, Cousins Anton (3) and Zackary (1 1/2)
Thanks for the snow cones and play dates!
The cute newly weds.....we love you....it's just all your junk piled everywhere we are ready to disown!
Aunt Leonora with her sweetie, Kevin. We think he's a good guy despite his antagonistic attitude toward pregnant ladies when playing croquet!
Grandma came with us to Utah for a quick visit with her dad and Arlie.
We enjoyed a great lunch together and we will miss them when we move away.
The road trip home was a bit long so we stopped to climb these stairs next to the highway.
Yep, we made it to the top.
Grace and Grandpa Dave enjoyed reading books and playing poky!
Before we left town we went for a drive in Grandpa's big truck and saw the lava beds and cactus plants all over.
Edwin taught the girls about some bones, spinal cords, and other cool stuff.
We decided to stop at Shoshone Falls for dad. With all his travels through the great state of Idaho he has never stopped to see the falls until today!
We love IDAHO!!!

5 comments:

Emma said...

Looks likes a great family vacation. I wonder if that's the same monument we like to climb on the way to Franklin, ID.

Ashley said...

What a cute little pregnant lady! That looks like a fun trip!

Chelsea said...

I love Idaho, too! Love the pics. Thanks for the advice about shots--I'm definitely up for trying it!

Susan said...

What a fun and busy trip home. I wish that we were in those photos too. Maybe another time. I see that you are hiding that baby in there somewhere, but I need a good pregnant photo, no sweet Anne in your arms. love you!

Jodie Haney said...

OH, I miss you guys!