Salvation is an individual matter.
Exhaltation is a FAMILY MATTER. -Russel M. Nelson
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Decorating
We rolled, baked and painted the salt dough ornaments.
We painted our annual Photo ornaments.
We've paper chained and ribboned the tree.
We are ready for the baking!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a fun time decorating you guys have had. I am sure things are looking very Christmasy at your house. Hope everyone is doing well. We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!
I can't wait to see what the tree and ornaments look like now! I love the holiday dresses and the night shift photo and conversation! So cute those little ones are!
2 comments:
What a fun time decorating you guys have had. I am sure things are looking very Christmasy at your house. Hope everyone is doing well. We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!
Love,
Kristen & Greg
I can't wait to see what the tree and ornaments look like now! I love the holiday dresses and the night shift photo and conversation! So cute those little ones are!
Post a Comment