Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas at Last

Everyone loves sprinkles....lots of sprinkles.

James enjoyed the festive treats this season.  Thankfully he has returned to eating food that doesn't contain sugar, chocolate, or marshmallows in it.  For I while I thought I'd need to start dipping broccoli and peas in chocolate frosting to encourage him to eat something semi-nutrious.

Family Christmas Eve Pajamas.

Grace with her new baby and cradle.
Baby was recently named Flower.

Anne's baby and cradle. 
She is using her finger to keep baby Sparkle from fussing.

Super Train Engineer James.
He enjoyed having his own set of markers....which he used to mark his Superhero symbol on his forehead.

We finished the night with roasted duck for dinner and  decorating gingerbread houses with our friends, Troy and Taivna.

Christmas is finally boxed up.  The remaining gifts have been mailed or delivered.  We have finished the last of the holiday goodies, and we are back to living our daily life.... and yes, I'm already gearing up for next year!

1 comment:

Susan said...

what a lovely christmas!