Sunday, February 27, 2011

Home Projects

The weather is cold again and the snow is falling.  We are trying to stay happy and busy in the house here are a few things we have been doing.
Edwin finished his quilt.
I think it's lovely and I can't wait to make some pillow shams to match.

I've been making baby blankets for charities, bibs for gifts, and these adorable diapers for the girls' dolls.

The kids have been home sick a whole lot lately.  Many days have been spent on the sofa with drippy noses, coughs, and high fevers.  I'm sure looking forward to spring and good health.

Grace and Anne have been busy on the Barbie house.  We have a few final touches and then I think it will be complete...stay tooned.

3 comments:

Linda Butler said...

Edwin, your quilt looks great. I finished mine, also. It's nice to be able to use them after all that work, huh?

Anonymous said...

Wow! The quilt looks really good! You did a good job Edwin! I will be calling soon, I'm in the final weeks of the quarter, so it's hard to find time. I will call when it's done! I'm glad that I can check up on your cute family on here. We miss you and think of you often!

Ashley said...

Edwin did a great job! When you told me the colors he was going to use years ago I had my doubts but it looks great!