Thanks for the Easter Dresses Grandma Peggy.
The girls enjoyed shopping for their own dresses this year.
Hats and fancy tights really added to the outfits.
Grace wanted sparklely tights, and Anne has the heart legs.
I made James's bowtie.
Edwin and Uncle Daniel have ties in the same fabric.
Due to illness and work schedules we haven't been together in for a family photo.
Maybe in May.
We did manage to color eggs....Edwin's favorite tradition.
James and mom made a school bus egg.
Every egg Grace touched this year she dropped and cracked.
Funny thing....Edwin only dropped one egg....the one I dyed!
Anne loved to dye her eggs multi-colored, then she used crayons to cover it up.
1 comment:
Oh so much fun, I love how your eggs all turned out. I love the girls dresses and accessories and JAMES bowtie, how cute!! love you all!
Post a Comment