Sunday, June 19, 2011

This and That

James taught the FHE Lesson on the Good Samaritan.  We had a great night in costume.

A few friends graduated from high school so we gave them pillows and homemade pillowcases.

Then we learned a few more were graduating so we made them pillowcases too.

James has been showing more and more of his personality and is beginning to show interest in specific things.
It was time to make him a pillowcase and he wanted "Bob, lain lain" (aka Thomas the Train).



Then we spent the evening around the campfire pit.



James loves to pose for the camera and his sister are more than happy to take his picture!
Edwin had some time off so we went to the splash pad.
Grace was a bit cold.

James had a good time. 
Annie only sat still long enough for this one photo.

Edwin was a good dad and got wet this time with the kids. 
He instructed me not to wear a swim suit because I would be taking pictures. 

We also went to Nauvoo while Edwin was on vacation.  We had a great time, but no photos this trip.
Once Edwin started back to work I began summer daycare at the house.  With seven kids in the house during the day things are a bit crazy and blogging isn't a top priority.  However, I have the families' permission to post pics of their kids so I'll start that soon I hope.  We've done several things already and I expect  we will continue to have a great summer and do many more creative and fun activities.

Happy Father's Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your summer is going great, even though it's busy. I'm going to try calling you in a few days to check on you all. I hope this time we can actually talk! Give everyone a hug from us!