Saturday, September 24, 2011

Summer Day Care

I know, I know....I've been lost from Blogger world for a long time. 
So maybe seven kids, travel plans, and a few set backs kept me away from the computer.
But, I did take pictures and here's what we've been up to this summer.
Anne-rock star glamour girl
Jackson- Summer child (5)
Age is depicted by number in parenthesis, not their prisoner number.

Rayyan- Summer child (3)

Shelby-Teen helper and drama extrodinaire

Circus activities on the peach tree

Rayyan with older brother Dhia- (6)
They were bees in the play they wrote, directed and starred in.

James at the water park

Jackson at the water park

Alicia-Summer child (7)

Servant James indulging Her Majesty on a ride through the park

Grace with her inner plumbing. 
 This summer the kids traced their bodies and placed their major organs as they discovered their body systems.  I was too lazy to cut 200+ bones per child so they each had to deal with just a femur for a bone.
My dining room looked like a crime scene for a good portion of the summer while little bodies were awaiting their organs and stuff.  A bit creapy....perhaps. But I'll do it again I'm sure.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love the bodies!! How fun. I will have to try it.