Once again I have neglected to send Christmas cards. That was not my intention last year when I purchased hundreds of cards I was planning to send, but alas I have failed.
You will not be getting a card from us this year....but then again I'm four weeks late posting pictures on the blog. So, this is what you get for now....old pictures on the blog.
Enjoy!
Grace turned six years old. She's all girl. Jewelry, belts, boots, accessories, nail polish and stick on ear rings are a few of her simple delights. She loved her sleeping bag and we enjoy family campouts in the living room on the occassional Friday night now that everyone has their own bag.
For Thanksgiving we drove to Colorado (a 13 hour drive) for the weekend. Anne enjoyed snuggling the baby.
James occassionally played nicely with the his cousins. Katelyn was mildly terrified of him by the end of our trip.
Edwin and his brothers, Daniel and Ben, took the kids geo-caching. They found lots of loot.
One of the treasures we brought home was a Startrek ship. We drove to Riverside, IA (which is officially declared the future birthplace of Captain James T. Kirk) and buried the treasure in another geo-cache nearby. What an adventure.
So now it's a week away from Christmas and we are busy preparing for the festivities and the arrival of our family. You probably won't hear from us for a while.
Have a Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
I love old pictures on the blog! Thanks! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment