Thursday, March 28, 2013

Colorful Art

 Grace and Anne were both chosen artists to represent their classrooms in the Children's Art Exhibit Downtown.  Here are the artists with their work on display.  It's been in the bank all month.  It was an exciting evening as we all attended the art social and treated the artists to snacks.
Grace, Anne, and James all wanted to be a part of the fancy quilt picture.  It's only taken two years to complete this project, but it is lovely. I shipped the quilt to Aunt Kathy to quilt on her machine and she quilted roses throughout.  I am happy with final results and we are eager to begin work on Anne's quilt.

WE LOVE LOTS OF COLOR!

4 comments:

Leonora Butler said...

I love the quilt!! It is gorgeous. Their pictures are great too!

Susan said...

The quilt turned out lovely. Grace looks so happy in the picture with it. :) Good job!
I love their fedora's that they wore to the art show, how fun that they were both chosen.

Ashley said...

That quilt is amazing!

Rachel said...

BEAUUUUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! Love the quilt! MISS YOU ALL!