Once a month for the past four years we have gone out to pizza with Edwin's work group.
Pizza Days and Journal Club and come to an end.
A stray cat had her kittens in our window well. We wanted to desperately keep them, but alas, we called animal control and sent the kittens to find good homes.
James has the best FHE lessons. Here we are throwing paper rocks at our giant Goliath.
So Fun!
This has been my life for three weeks. Mother of 3 for eight hours a day.
James went to the Fire station for his final preschool days. Good times!
John and Liam enjoyed the fire station too, once they got out of the stroller. I was grateful I arrived with three kids and came home with three kids.
Funky Fridays are so fun! Grace and Anne wanted to sport some crazy make-up and I thought they had some great ideas.
The kids and I enjoyed a nice morning in Nauvoo while Edwin attended the temple. We will miss Nauvoo dearly. We have one more trip planned with a friend in June.
Kent Park Ward Camp-out
The primary kids built this structure with the help of a few adults. It took the entire camping trip to make it all happen, but oh the joys.
We love to feed the home teachers when they come. It makes their visits more enjoyable for everyone involved. This month Edwin made scones and boy, howdy! They were delicious!
No comments:
Post a Comment