Saturday, January 25, 2014

Robert Allan Butler

 Robert Allan Butler was born this morning just after 2:00 am.
 He was 7 pounds 7 ounces and 19 inches long
 Everybody already loves new little brother
 Even if we thought he was going to be a girl
 Next time I better tip the radiologist better so he'll do a good job.
 We're glad to have him in our family
 Jen and Robert are doing well

8 comments:

Linda Butler said...

You have a keeper, for sure. He is certainly a cute little boy, as any proud Grandma would say.

Stargirl said...

Congratulations! He's totally adorable.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Give the family hugs from us!

Leah Southwick said...

Congratulations! He is such a doll! What a beautiful family!

Julianne said...

You make such beautiful babies, congratulations!

Solviej said...

Tad was talking about you guys last night, so I thought I'd look you up. Congratulations on baby Robert. What a great looking family.

Emma said...

I'm a little behind in reading blogs. Congratulations! He is adorable. You really thought he was going to be a girl? That's a funny story I'd love to hear more about.

Roxanne said...

Congratulations to the Butlers! Best wishes and much joy and happiness to you.