Monday, November 24, 2014

The First Big Snow Fall and Other News

Life in Rural Wyoming allows for deer watching before the winter storms set in.
We had a great Sunday afternoon observing mamma and baby eating while the buck circled the yard trying figure out how those clever deer made it into our backyard in the first place.





Playing in the snow posed some interesting challenges for Grace this winter.  Anne came running into the house, "We have a big problem!  Grace is stuck in a bucket!"  I promptly replied, "I'll get the camera and my boots!"  Anne then returned outside laughing hysterically and yelling, "Mom's getting the camera!"


James and John made the most of the stamps and ink one cold afternoon, before I packed all the craft things away for the move.

James is always so concerned about vitamins in the morning.  After complaining that once again that mom forgot to put vitamins on the table I told James he was the vitamin police and it was his job to make sure vitamins were put on the table every day.  Funny little chap said, "Awesome!  Do I get chains with my police job?!"

Robert spends his days eating, and eating and eating. Big boy!

When you turn 9 you get to light your own candle.  It clearly takes a whole lot of concentration.

Grace is happy to be growing up.  Growing up presents a whole new bundle of parenting perplexities.  Edwin and I aren't ready for these bigger kids.

Anne is genuinely thrilled to see Grace's birthday presents.

When Edwin's not working he's projecting.  This week's project...
Cowboy and Indian Blanket for colleague's expectant baby.

To answer your questions....yes we are moving.
No we are not leaving our town or our church ward congregation.
WE ARE BUYING OUR OWN HOUSE NEXT MONTH!  
WE ARE SO EXCITED!


1 comment:

Angela said...

Congrats on the house! That's great!