James and John and I went to Idaho for almost a week so we could help put a new roof on Uncle Joe's house. This is the only picture I have to document it.
Grandma and Grandpa Butler and Uncle David came for a visit. We borrowed a boat from my friend Paul and had a great time. Dad was having such a good time that he fell asleep.
The catch. Oh yeah, we also set Uncle David up on a blind date while he was here.
James Grace and Anne joined the track club for the month of June. They love it so far.
Anne and I had a daddy daughter date. We were originally going to go out to pizza, but Anne decided that fishing with me and Paul would be better. She's a pretty good fisherman, "I'll let you reel in the next one dad."
We saw a lot of baby geese while we were out on the water. If you look very closely you can even see a deer in the background.
Anne also got to gather a couple dozen eggs and chase Paul's ducks, chickens and turkeys while he and I were cleaning and filleting the fish.
No comments:
Post a Comment