Friday, May 25, 2007
"Pogie Mommy"
With baby due any day now I thought I'd better cut my hair because I know it'll be at least 3 months before I do it again. Although I love short, textured, full of life and color hair, alas, I am out voted on my own hair styles in this house. Edwin is a die hard for long, natural, straight hair. Grace is attached to.....PONYTAILS!!! While trying to sport new hairdos I found myself fighting with Grace over my hair. If I wear it down.....she grabs a fist full and yells "POGIE!!" If I wear it up she beats my head and tears at any loose strands yelling.... "POGIE!!!" Since I'm out numbered with my choice of hairstyles I'll have to settle for a classic ponytail! Oh well, those I love most love me with a ponytail. What a simple thing I can do to make someone content with life!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yay ponytails! What would we do without them!
P.S. when are you going to add me to your buddie list?
A ponytail is my best friend.
Welcome to the blogging world!
i love your pogie, too.
thats pretty funny about grace yelling pogie!
thats pretty funny about Grace yelling pogie when she grabs your hair, hope it doesn't hurt too bad!
I'm not very creative with my name, but that's me. It is great to see pictures and find out a little about what is happening in the Houston Butler home. Keep it up.
We love all of you very much.
Post a Comment