Friday, August 17, 2007

Failed Photo Shoot

We tried to have our family photo taken a while ago, but Grace was a little upset about having to stand still. This was the best family setting, but we will try again at a later date. Maybe we will opt for something indoors with fewer distractions.

I made Grace's outfit and I just wanted to show off my developing sewing skills!!!

7 comments:

Emma said...

It is a cute outfit. And you and Edwin look great. Perhaps next time Grace will be cooperative.

Daniel said...

looks like some pretty nice sewing skills!

Ashley said...

She looks very cute in it! I hadn't seen it on her!

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! You did a great job!

Jodie Haney said...

You have some great skills!

Susan said...

I am finally getting into a routine in reading blogs. It is a different experience for me. LOL! Anyway, I just wanted to say that you have some awesome sewing skills. I love Graces outfit. Too bad the picture experience didn't go better. Maybe next time.

Jennifer said...

Grace is so beautiful, she looks just like you. What a wonderful family you have. :)