Saturday, November 3, 2007

November 04, 2007

We made cute spider cupcakes this month. Thankfully they turned out well because my other project was not so successful! I tried making homemade caramel without personal guidance and a thermometer. Let's just say....I'm not a candy maker. I'll try again later!

Grace found a spot to stop while playing at the local discovery center.

Edwin and Grace near the bird cages.


Grace enjoys playing with the camera more than posing for the camera.
Pictures Grace captured.
Anne's new exersaucer. A gift from a good neighbor.

The exersaucer is occupied several hours a day between Anne, Grace, and the stuffed animals!

Anne has discovered her hands.
Bodies are amazing gifts I take for granted.

Grace is delighted to put on makeup. See found my lipstick and you can see the results!
War paint? Skyline of downtown? Not sure what she was thinking, but alas she is beautiful.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

What cute pictures! And those cupcakes were yummy!

Julianne said...

I have a thermometer you can use (I accept carmels for thanks).

Brekke said...

The budding photographer is pretty good. Although her lipstick missed the mark. It's cute though.

Jodie Haney said...

I can't say enough how cute your kids are!