I'd like to have pictures up to show all of our adventures during the past week, but with my computer at one house and the camera at another.....Pictures will have to wait.
We survived the airplane ride. Two kids and one air sick mom makes for an interesting day. However everything went well, we arrived in Idaho safely. HUGS FOR EVERYONE!!!
I haven't quit blogging....I'm just hindered a bit by location and technology.
I will post MORE soon!!!
7 comments:
I'm glad to hear you made it safe and survived the plane ride by yourself with the girls. We miss you guys already!!!
You better post more soon! I miss you!
I'm so glad to hear that the flight went ok.
I am so glad you are safe.
Glad you're safe, sorry you're sick - we miss you!
glad you survived and that you landed in *idaho*--hope the kids took pity on you while you were air-sick!
I used to think Idaho had the internet....but now I am wondering because I had these friends and they moved to Idaho and just dropped off the face of the planet....it's weird. So, now I am wondering if Idaho really doesn't have the internet . . .
Glad you guys are safe and we miss you a lot!
Post a Comment