Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's October!!!

Introducing Sass and Zuzz!!

When the girls woke up this morning I told Grace today was the first day of October. She immediately started grinning and jumping up and down. "Can we wear our costumes?"

Why not?!

13 comments:

Julianne said...

Those are adorable - the costumes too.

Emma said...

David was also excited for it to be the first day of October today. However he was more excited about the candy rather than the costumes. Hmm, I wonder where he got that from?

LeitaAnn said...

Those look so cute.
Did they come up with those names or was it really you?

The Wards said...

They are too cute.

Susan said...

what fun to wear your costume all month long. Tucker of course is excited that it is October too, but it has nothing to do with Halloween. LOL! My birthday is coming up.

Andrea said...

3 words. So - stinkin - cute.....or is it I - miss - you....??? Or maybe it's 7 words: We miss you so much it hurts....gollee

Andrea said...

3 words: so - stinkin - cute....or is it we - miss - you....or maybe it's the seven-word: We-miss-you-so-much-it-hurts....gollee

Andrea said...

approve of my message darn you! I just retyped it because I though it disappeared into cyberspace!! grr!!

Andrea said...

So I can just keep typing crazy things and no one will see until you make it so?!

Andrea said...

If I typed this would you censor it:
PoOp?

Andrea said...

How about this: underwear

Andrea said...

The blogs be on the move!!!

Brekke said...

AWESOME! I'm glad someone is as excited about Halloween as I am.

I explained the theory of Halloween and I think she'll do whatever we ask as long as there is candy involved.

Cute costumes