Sunday, January 25, 2009

Crafty Lady

Since Edwin gave me complete guide to sewing I have been a bit more ambitious and brave about tackling some long neglected projects. These little aprons are patterened after some I bought at the dollar store. The much loved pink dollar store aprons didn't fair so well in the laundry. So I made these for the girls. They wear them all the time and that's fine by me!
I think I may make a few more for those "extra messy" days, like yogurt and applesauce!
Besides the cookies the girls are eating I also made mittens to temporarily replace some that were lost.....I'd like to make matching hats, mittens, and scarfs for the kids next winter in Iowa!
I just pulled out my pattern stash and fabric....I could go crazy this year so bring on the needles and thread!

5 comments:

Emma said...

cute. Have fun making warm things for Iowa!

Ashley said...

Those are very cute and I love that you post your FHE stuff on here because I like your ideas and it reminds me to have FHE more often!

Brekke said...

The aprons turned out cute! I have a lot of projects here, too. How do you find the time?

Susan said...

I love the cute aprons! They turned out so nicely.

Jennifer said...

Cute aprons! I cannot believe how long Grace's hair is!