Monday, March 30, 2009

Diaper Houdini

THIS IS ANNE....
Recent Stunt: Removing diaper while maintaining to wear all clothes. Action Plans: Parents have introduced pink panties and potty training. Objections: Mom isn't ready for her little girl (not even two) to grow up so fast, but if she's going around without a diaper she may as well be potty trained. Consolations: Some parents get kids who sleep through the night....these parents get ones that are easy to potty train!!!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I still can't believe it! I can't wait to hear how it went today.

Rachel said...

Lucky you! Potty training already. Anton needs to learn from her example. He is showing no interest. However, he has pretty much slept through the night since he was ten months old. I'll take the dirty diapers over the no sleep.

Jodie Haney said...

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brekke said...

That's amazing! The stunt and the desire.
I'm hoping to begin that battle this summer. Please forward any help you can.

Susan said...

YOU GO GIRL! I love the picture of Anne with her hat on, she looks so grown up there.