Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Baby Bellies

Grace came running into our room the other day laughing hysterically. Once she stopped giggling she shouted, "Look! I have a baby belly too!"
So here we are with our baby bellies.
(I made the shirt I'm wearing in this picture. Waiting to move is a little boring so I've crafted a few more projects to do so I don't pack too much too soon.)

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I remember doing that once to my mom! I thought I was so clever, sticking a ball inside my shirt. You're looking fabulous!

Susan said...

love the baby bellies! Jen that shirt is awesome and I love the color, it looks really good on you.

Brekke said...

That's cute. Yesterday, Audrey told me she has a baby in her tummy. Funny - I don't. I guess she figured it out with all these pregnant women around.