Monday, November 16, 2009

Baby Blessing

We blessed James this Sunday, and it was a wonderful event. Edwin performed the blessing with our home teacher, Troy, and two members from the bishopric standing in with them. Our neighbors attended church with their two children so it made for a lively front row. We are grateful for the friendships we are building here and the opportunity to participate in missionary work. James is seven weeks old and he is HUGE! I call him "Giant Baby" when we are at church around all those little babies born around the same time. He is starting to smile and laugh and we are enjoying his fine company.
Anne and Grace were happy to wear their new winter/Christmas dresses sewn by Grandma Peggy. What a beautiful group of children if I do say so myself.
We love you and miss you all. Wish we could be with you during all our great events, but all in due time.

4 comments:

Susan said...

what beautiful pictures Jen. I wish that we could have been there with you. How neat that your neighbors came, that's so nice. I love the girls new dresses your mom did a great job. James looks so cute!

Ashley said...

James totally looks like a big baby! I love the girls dresses.

Tim and Amber said...

He is getting sooo big, and looks alot like Grace. wish we could have been there with you. I love the dresses!! Grandma Peggy is the best!

Rachel said...

What beautiful dresses. James certainly does look big. Wish we could have been there. Can't wait to meet James in person. He looks like such a little man.