Thankfully Edwin had to explain why he and Grace needed to apologize for their dinner comments because I was doubled over in laughter hiding under the table!! Changing diapers is finally humorous!
Thursday, November 12, 2009
From children but not FOR CHILDREN!!!
Sunday afternoon we finished lunch and Edwin was making some frosting for our leftover sugar cookies.
Then came an unforgettable Gracism!
Grace: I don't really like the cookie part, but frosting................is delicious.
Edwin (snickering from the kitchen): Butt frosting.
Grace: (pondering for a moment) Poop is icky butt frosting.
Thankfully Edwin had to explain why he and Grace needed to apologize for their dinner comments because I was doubled over in laughter hiding under the table!! Changing diapers is finally humorous!
Thankfully Edwin had to explain why he and Grace needed to apologize for their dinner comments because I was doubled over in laughter hiding under the table!! Changing diapers is finally humorous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hahahahahahahahahaha!! I can't stop laughing!! :)
Sounds like Grace is a lot like Edwin!
Sooooooo funny!!!
I would have been hiding under the table with you too. LOL!
I laughed so hard I cried!!!!
Thanks for sharing.
Wish you were closer.
Post a Comment