Sunday evening I set the table for birthday breakfast and put out a few decorations. First thing Monday morning Edwin and I heard Grace and Anne running around looking at everything.
Grace: Balloons! Look Anne, that says "Happy Birthday!" It's my birthday!
Anne: Where Princess Leia Cake? There no Princess Leia Cake anywhere.
Soon the girls were jumping on me and Edwin with delight as we pretended we would rather be sleeping. The first thing Grace asked us was, "When do I turn four?" Edwin told her she was already four and then she delightedly screeched "I'm four! I'm four!"
We took family photos with a friend that morning (hopefully we get copies soon). Then we had the neighbors over to break the pinata!

Grace was the birthday girl and took the first swings at Princess Leia.

Anne gave it a try too.

When all the kids were sadly unsuccessful it was mom's turn.
(I was afraid Edwin was going to capture me striking out, but thankfully I made contact.)

Grace and Anne were super excited about storm troopers and an Emperial Walker on the Ice Planet Hoth cake!

We topped the evening off with LEGOS!! What more can a girl want!

All in all it was a great day! Thanks for the presents, phone calls, and love!
Happy birthday beautiful Grace.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Grace! It looks like she had a really fun day! I love the Princess Leah pinata. It turned out great!
Jen,
You are so creative and ambitious. I attempted a cookie monster cake for Anton's last birthday and ONLY Anton knew what it was and that was because I told him. When you live closer you will have to give me lessons.
It looks like Grace had a great Birthday. I am glad. Sorry I forgot to call.
I love how the cake and the pinata turned out, so fun! Wish that we could have been there to help break it open. LOL!
Post a Comment