
The Ingall girls with their little baby pumpkin boy and our neighbors Claire and Jacob enjoyed a night at the ward Halloween carnival. It was a great evening.

Cute little man has a smile!!!!

Halloween crafts...

Jacob and Claire enjoyed the afternoon at our house doing crafts and playing games.

Dead Brides Grace and Anne

Dead brides must wear a dress....yes that includes mommy too! Wouldn't you like to see my dead bride outfit!?!
3 comments:
James has an amazing smile! So are you going to post a pic of your outfit?
I love the dead brides! What a cute idea! Little James is such a cutie!
What a cute smile that little man has, I love his hat too. How fun! I WOULD love to see your dead bride outfit. LOL! I bet it is great because Grace and Anne probably picked it for you.
Post a Comment