Salvation is an individual matter.
Exhaltation is a FAMILY MATTER. -Russel M. Nelson
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Diary Queen
When the box arrived and the clothes were on we heard the following:
Grace: I can't believe it! I'm finally a fairy queen. I always wanted to be a fairy queen.Anne: I'm a Dairy Queen! I'm a Dairy Queen! Look me....I'm a Dairy Queen!
We miss you! Emily would love to play in the snow with you all and have her friends back. She is growng up! I'm thinking about doing one of these seriously now. I guess time will tell. Give every one a big hug from us! And I found the email with your address!!! Yay you get fun snail mail! Loves Deanne
2 comments:
Gotta love those sweet little comments. I am sure that there is a pageant somewhere in some state where you could end up the Dairy Queen. lol!
We miss you! Emily would love to play in the snow with you all and have her friends back. She is growng up! I'm thinking about doing one of these seriously now. I guess time will tell. Give every one a big hug from us! And I found the email with your address!!! Yay you get fun snail mail! Loves Deanne
Post a Comment