Anne loves to pull on my drawstings whether on my hoodies or on my scrubs. Any dangling string on mom and I'm instantly turned into the horse. Grace took the photo with Anne in charge, and Anne was the photographer for Grace's picture. They are getting to be good little photographers.
Yes, my house is generally this cluttered and disorderly. We ALL enjoy playing more than working and we seldom put things away before the next activity. Although I have the upper hand in most decisions, the children rule the day.
4 comments:
cute horsie! Is that a drawing of Kevin in the background?
It makes me feel good to see your house like that because that is what my house usually looks like too!
ditto Ashley. I love that you are so nice and let them play horsie with you. We love yoU!
I think anyone who does cleanup each activity before moving on to the next must have excessively neat and patient children, mine are neither.
Post a Comment