Tuesday, July 6, 2010
We're Home Again
It's 7:15 pm and the beds aren't made for the day (but the sheets are finally out of the drier). The sink is filled with soapy suds and the dishes are waiting to be washed. Edwin took the kids out for a minute and told me I was free to do anything I wish. Here I am in my messy house with a few minutes to myself and back to blogging! It's good to be back and I'm excited to post our vacation. We just uploaded 300 photos... you my dear readers will only see a few of them because as cute as I think my children are.....you don't need 50 photos of James in the bathtub!
For now I'm going to quit procrastinating and go wash the dishes. Edwin will be home with our crazy kids soon and I am off to enjoy a night of volleyball with the local women in 20 minutes. So here's to blogging, and here I go to the kitchen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment