When we first moved into our new place I tried to encourage the kids to play outside. However, four years of apartment living is not an easy adjustment for little Grace. Whenever I told her to go outside and play she would ask, "Why am I being punished?"
I decided to help her enjoy outside.
Picnic Lunch
Rocket ship Refrigerator Boxes
The Glorious Swing Set
The New Slide
Gardening
Hula Hoops with Daddy's work
Our Campfire Pit
Lightening Bugs and Roasted Marshmallows
Water fights
Some of our newest additions include a slip and slide, a swimming pool, and summer treats like ice cream cones, Popsicles and an endless supply of lemonade. Yes, the yard is becoming a place to enjoy freedom, laughter, outdoor wildlife, and romping about. Sign me up for this kind of punishment every day!
3 comments:
I love your yard and am so happy for you guys. Your kids are all growing up so much. Hope you all have a wonderful summer!
Your yard is LOVELY! I'm envious that you can send the kids out in the middle of a summer day without the fear of heatstroke or them being carried off by a swarm of mosquitoes! Miss Texas summers much?
Also, will you and Edwin come and help me paint my house?
Looks like you have moved in and are enjoying all the fun to be had! Glad that things are well and we think of you lots! Miss ya! I've been missing Boise lately so it's nice to see what you are up to.
Post a Comment