My little brother recently posted a blog about a recent hike up to the top of two of the Grand Teton mountains in Grand Teton National Park. It reminded me how much I miss Idaho. So here is my picture tribute to home. Maybe you've been to some of these places.
Trinity Lakes.
It's quite a drive to get here. We took the mini van up to about 1/2 a mile from the lake shore. I was too chicken after that. A 4x4 truck would have no problem. There are many small or large hikes within just a short distance from this campground.
My parent's front yard.
Many adventures started here.
South Fork of the Payette River.
On a drive to go salmon fishing to catch the run up from the ocean, we stopped to get some energy out. We could have stopped just about anywhere and found it just as beautiful.
So there you go. Don't forget to enjoy where you are by getting off your duff and experiencing it.

4 comments:
It's beautiful! It's been a while since I've gotten off my duff to enjoy Texas. I guess I'd better get on that!
I like all of your pictures. I haven't been to trinity lakes.
Thanks, Edwin. I am enjoying it. Wish you could be here with us more often. LOVE YA!!
Idaho is beautiful! I love all of your pictures.
Post a Comment