Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dinner Etiquette

Anne took this picture of her sister this week.  Anne is a budding photographer. 
 I'm amazed by how many pictures that kid can frame. 

Grace turned five this week.  We have some pretty good pictures to post another day...when the camera is found. 

The other night at the table we listened to an interesting conversation between sisters.
Grace: Anne when I'm old enough and go to school, will you do me a big favor?
Anne: Yes, Grace.  What is it?
Grace: Will you play with all my toys?  I need you to play with all my new birthday toys.
Anne: (nonchalantly replies) Sure Grace.  I will play with your toys.
Grace: Oh and will you please be a good help for mom and do what she asks?  That will be a good thing to do.
Anne: Okay, Grace.  I can do that when you go to school.


No comments: