Thursday, January 22, 2015

Fine Dining

It was our turn to give to Aunt Maria for Christmas. Here is John helping me glue the table top. It was sure heavy with all of those pipe clamps attached to it.
John really liked coming out to work at the shop, thank you Bonneville Builders. I think he liked to "drive" the quad in the background the best. The table top is still heavy, but not quite as bad without those pipe clamps.
I finally got the table delivered on time for....well not Christmas, but early as a birthday present. I hope you like it Maria and Josh.
As a bonus, I got to see a lot of reindeer, I mean elk, at the wintering grounds near Jackson on my way back home after making the delivery. Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments: