Friday, August 17, 2007

Bye-Bye Baby Loogie

Saturday was lizard day! On our morning walk we saw 5 lizards! We thought that was pretty impressive for 30 minutes outside. Later that day Edwin caught a lizard on our porch. Edwin and Grace put the lizard in a jar and spent much time trying to find the right food for our new pet "Baby Loogie". However, Baby Loogie didn't eat anything offered him. Sunday we decided to let Baby Loogie out of the jar to return home to his mamma.

"Bye-bye Baby Loogie!"

4 comments:

Daniel said...

I want to catch a lizard! that would be sweet!

Emma said...

the kids miss the lizards

Ashley said...

I like to step on lizards and squish their guts out.

Susan said...

We caught a lizard here too the other day, but we let one of the daycare kids take our little gecko home, he was so happy. I just saw another one tonight on my way in so I will have to reassure Grant and Tucker that we still have lizards living here.