Thursday, July 24, 2008

Awesome Treats in Just 1 Minute

My dear neighbor Lynette heard this recipe on the radio one morning and thought she'd give it a try. It's quick, easy, only takes one minute, and makes a single serving (great for kids and those who are dieting but still want a little treat).
Anne can do it on her own and she's only one!!!



What You Need

  • 1 Betty Crocker Angel Food Cake Mix (if you use a different brand make sure it is an "add water only" mix)
  • 1 Cake Mix any flavor you desire (chocolate cake is shown in the pictures!)
  • Large zip-lock bag.
  • 1 Coffee mug
  • 3 TBS Water
  • Spoon
  • Microwave

What To Do

  • Pour both cake mixes into the zip-lock bag and shake together.
  • Mix 1/3 Cup of the cake mixture and 3 TBS water into a coffee mug.
  • Microwave for 1 minute!
  • Now you can slide a knife around the cup edges and dump out the cake!

AWESOME TREATS IN JUST 1 MINUTE!!!


ENJOY!
This is posted especially for Ashley and Andrea! We miss our dessert groups and chocolate feasts!

6 comments:

Jodie Haney said...

AWESOME! I am printing right now!!!

Ashley said...

Yum! We are going to try those soon!

Julianne said...

Sounds great we'll have to give 'em a try.

Shad & Amy said...

This is such a great idea. I can't wait to try it!!

Andrea said...

I think I am the only confused one....do you mix the batter up as directed, or just mix the powder?! I am feeling a little slow . . .

Jennifer said...

Just mix the two powders together. Then add the water and microwave. No oils or eggs needed!
Good luck!