Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Published at Last

Before Grace was born I had the opportunity to enroll in a study for new moms. The study started with an interview before Grace was born and then for the next year Grace and I went in for lab work, interactive playtime, and various other tests. Well, the research has come to a close and was published this week. I didn't know then that this would receive international publicity. However, Grace's picture was published in the USA Today and has been the leading face for Lane's research.

http://www.bcm.edu/news/features/item.cfm?newsID=1158

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2008-07-07-babysmiles_N.htm.

Congratuations Sonja and Lane!!! I'm very happy for your success. Thanks for letting us participate in the study.

PS. Happy Birthday Sonja. I miss you dearly. Keep dancing.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

What cute pictures of Grace! That is really cool!

Emma said...

Yay for Lane and Sonja! How cool that Grace's picture is in the USA today!!!! We miss the S* family too!

The Wards said...

What an interesting study.

LeitaAnn said...

Good article. I loved the cute pictures too. The interesting thing is that I remember reading a headline of this on the Globe and Mail not too long ago (Canadian National news paper), so hey it's obviously gone around! That's cool you were a part of this.