Thursday, November 13, 2008

FHE 11/10/08- Enjoy The Show

Opening Song: I am a Child of God
Opening Prayer: Grace
Lesson: Enjoy the Show
Closing Song: I am a Child of God
Closing Prayer: Mom
Grateful Tree- This week our neighbor and her baby Emily joined us for Family Home Evening. We called Dad at the hospital (since he was working overnight) and he contributed to our Gratitude Tree.
Grace- Miss Lisa (the librarian) and the Library
Anne- Neighbors and their pets
Mom- Ability to read the scriptures
Dad- The Wife
Deeann- Love and Family
Emily- Food, Baths, Friends

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Moment for self-aggrandizement: The company I work for (Sebo Marketing) made that Reflections of Christ website. I cannot claim to have done any direct work on it at all, but I have heard that intro piano music millions if not billions of times in the past couple of weeks. :)