Yippee!!! I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations on baby #3! At least you'll be moved by the time this one comes around! Good luck. I hope you are feeling well.
Here's to another wonderful child raised by the greatest parents ever! Congratulations guys! Maybe your number four will be the same age as our number one! ha!
12 comments:
So what's baby #3's nick-name? I'm so excited for you! I hope you're feeling ok.
Congratulations you two (well, four, erm, five!)
Congrats!
I hope your pregnancy goes well.
Congratulations!
I love the baby pics! Tucker is enjoying them with me too.
ya for baby #3!!! I'm so excited for you!! :)
Yippee!!! I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations on baby #3! At least you'll be moved by the time this one comes around! Good luck. I hope you are feeling well.
Congrats! Can't wait to hear the temporary name...
Hooray for more cute Butler babies! I'm so excited for your sweet family.
Here's to another wonderful child raised by the greatest parents ever! Congratulations guys! Maybe your number four will be the same age as our number one! ha!
That looks like a real baby! Congratulations!!! You are guys are such great parents...that is yet another lucky baby.
Oh, how fun! Congratulations! I hope everything is going well.
No way! Congratulations! Looks like we're due within days of each other... Here's to 3 kids, right?!
Post a Comment