I just realized that May is almost over and I haven't posted ANYTHING!!! Sorry fellow readers for neglecting my duties. This month we spent some time painting.
Sanah (3) Grace (4) and Anne (2) painted the heater vent in one of the bedrooms.
Our Mongolian friend Baigal did lots of washing and painting for us.
Edwin enjoyed the rolling while everyone else tried to control the chaos.
I made the pizza, chatted with the ladies, and mostly took charge of kids. Ah, painting.
Rooms Completed
Livingroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Girls' bedroom, James' Room, Masterbedroom (needs to be repainted)
Rooms to Complete
Hallway, Bathroom, Front Entry, Garage Entry Hall, Creative/Toy Room (if there is enough paint).
Any other projects I want completed will be posted for your convience Sweetheart!! Sorry to leave you for two long, lonely weeks!
1 comment:
this makes me want to paint! Wish that we could come and help Edwin.
Post a Comment