Alejandra is five.
Maya is three.
We had the priviledge of watching these two girls for a week while their parents were away for medical reasons. I've wondered what I've been doing with my days lately, and well....I finally uploaded the camera to discover my days are usually spent with other children! We love play dates!Ryan and Ben came over to play StarWars with us while mom went to the doctor. She delivers twins on Friday. We expect to see these Jedi's often.
Here is our wild boy play date. Charlie and Eli (on the left) were here so their mom could help Clifton's family move (boy on the right wearing Superman Shirt).
Our girls are learning to play with boys a bit better. However, they are still very girlie and enjoy playing Barbies. The boys are often found playing Barbies and girl games too. My favorite is when they all play dress up and I find the boys in the pink fuzzie jacket. I think every little boy has worn it at least once!
3 comments:
I love the baby YODA! I can't wait to show these to the boys tomorrow.
Love the fort!! That is quite the accomplishment. Looks like fun.
Grace and Anne are so pretty and they are getting so big!
Post a Comment