Salvation is an individual matter. Exhaltation is a FAMILY MATTER. -Russel M. Nelson
Looks like James has been having some fun!
What a HAPPY little boy. I especially love the drool. I am sure you had fun cleaning him up. He is going to have a blast with his birthday cake on Saturday. Were Grace and Anne ever this messy? Miss you all!
what fun times! We love that little James. Someday he won't be so messy. LOL!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Looks like James has been having some fun!
What a HAPPY little boy. I especially love the drool. I am sure you had fun cleaning him up. He is going to have a blast with his birthday cake on Saturday. Were Grace and Anne ever this messy? Miss you all!
what fun times! We love that little James. Someday he won't be so messy. LOL!
Post a Comment