Salvation is an individual matter.
Exhaltation is a FAMILY MATTER. -Russel M. Nelson
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Grace has a sister!
So there I was, watching the baby come out. And then I took these pictures. Anne Butler was born 6/15/07 at 3:53 a.m. She was 7 lb 8oz and 19-3/4 inches. She and mom are doing fine.
Anne was a little upset at first.
But she soon quieted down after meeting her mommy.
congrats, y'all - when we pulled out of CC last night at midnight, we noticed your car was gone - how exciting! welcome to the world, baby Ann - hurrah for girls!
You have another beautiful daughter, and I really like the name. I hope Mom and Dad are both able to get some well-deserved rest now. This grandma is very proud to have another granddaughter!
If the Butler family doesn't stop populating the world with beautiful little girls, the rest of us are going to have an awfully hard time getting our daughters married off when the time comes.......
But seriously, this is a moment of intense congratulations. Andrea and I are so excited to help welcome another one of your little angels into the world. Here's to many more days of little girls, Mrs. Potato Head, Charlie, Kil, and the big red ball!
YAY!!! Congratulations you guys! A baby girl! Love the name Anne too. Grace and Anne-- so fun! Jen, you look way too good in those pictures to have just had a baby. Hope you're doing well. Love to all!
Congratulations on the birth of baby Anne... and what a beautiful name to go with such a beautiful baby! Grace is a big sister, wow, unbeleavable! We're so excited for you on your new adventure of a 2-child family... enjoy! :)
Congratulations! Your baby girl is beautiful! Hope to be able to meet you and your family one day again. Best wishes from across the Atlantic;-) Love, Stef
18 comments:
congrats, y'all - when we pulled out of CC last night at midnight, we noticed your car was gone - how exciting! welcome to the world, baby Ann - hurrah for girls!
WOO HOO What a great family. We love you!!! Love Grandma Peggy
You have another beautiful daughter, and I really like the name. I hope Mom and Dad are both able to get some well-deserved rest now. This grandma is very proud to have another granddaughter!
SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!
Congradulations.
Congratulations Butler family! Welcome beautiful little Anne!
oxox
Congratulations! Did they really induce you on Wednesday? I hope not that is another long labor! She is beautiful!
If the Butler family doesn't stop populating the world with beautiful little girls, the rest of us are going to have an awfully hard time getting our daughters married off when the time comes.......
But seriously, this is a moment of intense congratulations. Andrea and I are so excited to help welcome another one of your little angels into the world. Here's to many more days of little girls, Mrs. Potato Head, Charlie, Kil, and the big red ball!
John
Yeah! Congratulations! A little sister for Grace, that is wonderful!
Looks like she is a very convenient baby, coming within her time constraints.
She looks so sweet, I can hardly wait to meet her in person.
YAY!!! Congratulations you guys! A baby girl! Love the name Anne too. Grace and Anne-- so fun! Jen, you look way too good in those pictures to have just had a baby. Hope you're doing well. Love to all!
Yay! A girl! She is beautiful! And Jen you look beautiful just minutes after having a baby! I'm impressed!
Yay! Congratulations! What a pretty baby!
Congratulations! Mom and baby look beautiful! Yah, Jen, how do you look that good after having a baby? I don't get it!
Congratulations! She is sooo beautiful. I know everyone says that, but really she is just as gorgeous as Gracie.
Congratulations on the birth of baby Anne... and what a beautiful name to go with such a beautiful baby! Grace is a big sister, wow, unbeleavable! We're so excited for you on your new adventure of a 2-child family... enjoy! :)
Congratulations! Your baby girl is beautiful! Hope to be able to meet you and your family one day again.
Best wishes from across the Atlantic;-)
Love, Stef
Congrats! You both look great!
congratulations!!! i just had to comment on all her beautiful hair--wow! great job jennifer!
Post a Comment