Salvation is an individual matter. Exhaltation is a FAMILY MATTER. -Russel M. Nelson
I miss "baby" Grace! Is that the relaxation park by the YMCA?
Soooo pretty...
By the way, Hailey will enjoy this picture-- she knows when I look at blogs that she can see pictures of her friends!
Grace is so cute! The last time I saw her she was a babe in arms. I can't believe you're due next week! Good luck with everything. Your induction scheduling story is hilarious!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I miss "baby" Grace! Is that the relaxation park by the YMCA?
Soooo pretty...
By the way, Hailey will enjoy this picture-- she knows when I look at blogs that she can see pictures of her friends!
Grace is so cute! The last time I saw her she was a babe in arms. I can't believe you're due next week! Good luck with everything. Your induction scheduling story is hilarious!
Post a Comment