Friday, June 29, 2007

10 Fun Filled Days with Grandma!

Grace Meets Anne at the Hospital

Baby Anne comes home from the Hospital

Grandma Peggy, Jen, Grace and Anne
We love you Grandma Peggy!!!!
Thank you for visiting....we miss you!!!

Edwin and his Girls on Father's Day.
Glad Anne and I could make it home!

Baby Anne

Grandma Peggy, Grace, and Anne


Grace Makes and Eats Cookies with Grandma

Nice outfit kid!!


Lets go SWIMMING!!!!















7 comments:

Jodie Haney said...

Those are great. All you girl's are so pretty. Edwin is a lucky man!

Emma said...

Those are great pictures! I'm glad you are all doing well. Anne is beautiful. And Grace is a great big sister! We miss you! I wish I could see you in person, but blogs will have to do!

emily said...

Great pictures--beautiful family!

Angela said...

What a beautiful baby! Everyone looks great!

Natalie said...

great photos, you guys - love to see you again through the blessed world of blogs - Anne is beautiful!

Melissa said...

Thank you for the pictures! Anne is beautiful! Look at all that hair! You look good too jen-- no fair you're so skinny! How nice to have your mom to help you. Moms are lifesavers. Looks like Grace is pretty excited to have a baby sister. That's a good sign! :) Take care!

Ashley said...

You guys are very photogenic! It's so great that your mom was around to help. I can't wait to visit you again when we get back from our vacation. I'm sure she's changed a lot!