Thursday, September 13, 2007

At the Lake

Edwin kept asking me what I wanted for my birthday, and after several weeks of this I finally found something worth having! A quiet morning on the lake enjoying nature.
Edwin gave me the world!
Family campsite

Our fishing hole

Dad and Grace going fishing and finding "camping treasures"
Grace fishing with Daddy

Grace fishing alone

Girls hanging out at the campfire

Edwin's catfish

Anne ready to go home!

5 comments:

Emma said...

Looks like you had a fabulous birthday. Thanks for the pics. Anne is growing so fast! Grace is adorable as usual!

Jodie Haney said...

That is such a cute picture of Anne!

Brekke said...

Grace's pigtails are so cute! I can't believe how big Anne is. Oh, and happy belated birthday! I realized it after I talked to you last, but you were already at the lake.

Me and the Boys said...

Hey Girly! Your girls are darling! That has to be so much fun. I am so happy you got what you wanted for your birthday. Happy belated. I think about all you guys often and am glad to see that things are going great. (this is sallie, by the way).

Angela said...

You are pretty brave to go camping with such a young baby!