Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Battling It Out


Well, this is how it is some days. With Edwin working from home and now needing to study for his 2nd national board exam (aka Step 2) I don't know that I will ever get a few minutes to post a blog or read an email. But I am hopeful that some days the universe will move in my favor and both my girls will nap at the same time, Edwin will not need the computer and I will return to indulge in the glorious blessings of the Internet. For now I will settle with the 10 minutes I have right now to let you know...it may be a while before I return! However, Edwin had better be careful because I do have a tough right hook!!!

3 comments:

Emma said...

I hear ya! It was like that for a while. But now I have way too much time with the computer. Luckily the kids keep me busy enough that I don't waste too much time on it!

Jodie Haney said...

I feel ya!

Andrea said...

You know you can always come to my house to vent, use the internet, and get a break from your kids by sending Grace to get one of the boys!