Hey Jennifer, so I was a little bored at work today, so I went to my friend, Jessika's blog and since she is friends with Natalie*, I looked on her blog and noticed a few familiar names in her list of friends. I figured odds were good I'd know a some people since she just moved out of this ward. Anyway, one was yours! Hooray, another friend who blogs!! :)
4 comments:
Grace's hair is so cute, and you are like the most creative Mom ever!
How fun! Looks like a little bit of everything for everyone! Grace looks so happy.
Hey Jennifer, so I was a little bored at work today, so I went to my friend, Jessika's blog and since she is friends with Natalie*, I looked on her blog and noticed a few familiar names in her list of friends. I figured odds were good I'd know a some people since she just moved out of this ward. Anyway, one was yours! Hooray, another friend who blogs!! :)
What a great idea! You are a good mom.
Post a Comment